Thursday, December 08, 2005

Is Ahmadinejad Softening? / Good Stuff to Read

The Jerusalem Post reports today that Iranian President Ahmadinejad (whose name I can still touch-type!) wants Germany and Austria to create a new Jewish state within their borders – as a replacement for the Jewish state right here in the Middle East, presumably. Could the A-man be softening? Is he really willing to share a planet with us sons of pigs and monkeys?

I’ll know he’s serious when he offers to buy us the southern half of France…

*          *          *

After reading the above, you’ll no doubt be eager to read some quality blogging. Fear not: what I have failed to do, the noble members of my Favorite Blogs List have done. Savtadotty at Cousin Lucy’s Spoon has written a fine post on Tags of Identity; and Judy at Adloyada has written “A tale of shame and darkness”, a great essay on a post originally written by Lisa at On the Face, entitled “Dilemma”. I’ve also engaged in a bit of back-and-forth with Ze’ev of Israel Perspectives regarding “The Oslo Syndrome”; once you see the length of my comments on his piece, you’ll see why I needed a blog of my own – mostly to induce writer’s block so I would shut up for once.

Enjoyez!

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 08, 10:56:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

I'm flattered! Thank you! (Please send me your e-mail address...I don't seem to have it) savtadotty[at]gmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home