Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New “Traffic Exchange” Feature - Feedback Requested!

Yesterday I signed up for Bravenet’s “Traffic Exchange” program. This will evidently show other participants’ websites to you in pop-up (or “pop-under”) windows when you leave my site; you’ll see at most one such site per day. If you have pop-ups blocked, you won’t see any change.

If you do see pop-ups, please let me know (A) what sites you were directed to, and (B) if you find this feature annoying, beneficial, or whatever. If it’s showing people irrelevant sites and creating annoyance, I’ll remove this page from the program and you’ll be bothered no more.

Please post your experiences as comments on this post. Thanks – and if the new feature is irritating, I do apologize!

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 21, 06:18:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger James J. Na said...

I find the feature extremely irritating. It also tried to get me to download some features ("updates").

My vote would be to get rid of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home